1. The pumpkin is steamed into pumpkin puree, 200 grams are used for later use, flaxseed is crushed into powder with a grinder
2. Except the raisins, after all the ingredients are mixed, use the bread machine to knead the dough for 23 minutes, and let the dough grow to 2-3 times its size at room temperature
3. Divide the fermented dough into 10 equal parts, roll out into long slices with a dough press
4. Using a mousse ring with a diameter of 9 cm, 6 small discs were carved out on the pressed long film, of which 5 small discs were pressed one by one, pressed at one third, and the sixth small disc was rolled up to make the stamens. Place as shown
5. Start rolling from the stamen, as shown in the picture, use cotton thread in the middle of the waist, cut into two flowers, two roses are ready
6. Put the finished flower embryos in a steamer for 30 minutes, then turn the high heat to medium high heat and steam for 20 minutes.
Practice makes perfect to make this rose bun, not particularly difficult!