1. Use an electric pressure cooker to press the purple sweet potato for 25 minutes, then take it out, peel it, and then take 100 grams of purple sweet potato and crush it with a spoon.
2. Put the crushed purple sweet potato and 100 grams of milk into the blender and mix into a delicate purple sweet potato milk paste. Take a small pot and put 105 grams of cream cheese and purple sweet potato milk paste into it.
3. Take another large pot, add appropriate amount of water to the pot, heat it over the water, stir the cream cheese and milk until smooth and without particles, add 30 grams of butter softened at room temperature to the cream cheese, stir until the butter melts, and stir evenly until you see Less than oil star
4. Take out the pot, add three egg yolks in batches, add one and stir one, the action is fast and even, the stirred batter is quite smooth
5. Then add 25 grams of low-gluten flour that has been sieved, and stir quickly evenly. Finally, the egg yolk paste that has been stirred is quite delicate
6. At this time, take a baking pan, pour 7 minutes full of warm water of about 70 degrees into the pan, put it in the lowermost layer of the oven, and preheat it at 170 degrees.
7. Add a few drops of white vinegar and 45 grams of granulated sugar to the egg whites, and beat them at high speed and then at low speed to form a wet foam, which can be pulled out of a soft hook. Peel the remaining purple potato and cut into small pieces for later use.
8. Take a part of the egg whites into the egg yolk batter and stir evenly from bottom to top, then pour the batter into the remaining egg whites and gently stir evenly to form a cheesecake batter, then put the purple potato diced into the cheesecake batter and stir for a few times until Evenly
9. Pour the mixed cake batter into the mold and drop it a few times to shake out big bubbles
10. Put a baking net on the upper layer of the baking tray in the bath water, put the cake mold on the baking net and bake in the water bath, 170 degrees for 30 minutes, and then 140 degrees for 30 minutes. When it is done, do not take it out. Put it in the oven and simmer for 30 minutes. After the cake is removed from the mold and let cool for later use
11. Use a juicer to squeeze out about 100 grams of carrot juice for use. Add 15 grams of isinglass powder to an appropriate amount of water (about 50 grams of water) to dissolve in water.
12. Stir 100 grams of cream cheese until it is soft and smooth, add it to the whipped cream, then add yogurt and stir well, then add 100 grams of carrot juice, and stir evenly into a beautiful powder-orange carrot mousse paste, and the melted isinglass powder Add it to the carrot mousse paste and mix well to form the finished carrot mousse paste
13. Take out the mold, pour a little carrot mousse paste, and then put the mold into the frozen layer of the refrigerator, 15 minutes later, touch the mousse layer with a spoon, and it is fine. Take the mold out and put it in before baking. Purple sweet potato cheese cake, then pour the remaining carrot mousse paste
14. Fill the cake mold, put the mold in the refrigerator fresh-keeping room for 4 hours (not frozen), take it out and blow it on all sides with a fan, remove the mold and cut off a little bit for use (because the last flower mold is hollow) The position is relatively large, in order to fit the hollow, a small part was gently removed with a knife to enlarge the hollow position)
15. Wash mangoes (peeled and cut into small pieces), blueberries, cherries and mint leaves in appropriate amounts and set aside. Add 28 grams of isinglass powder to about 100 grams of water to dissolve
16. Add 150 grams of white sugar to 500 grams of water and cook until the sugar melts. Stir evenly into sugar water. Add the melted fish gelatin powder to the sugar water. Stir evenly to produce jelly syrup.
17. In order to make the cake layered, pour about 1/5 of the jelly syrup into the mold, then put in an appropriate amount of mixed fruits and a few mint leaves, and then put the mold in the frozen layer of the refrigerator and freeze for about 15 minutes to the surface After solidification, use a mold to invert the prepared mousse cake, turn it over carefully, and fill in the remaining jelly syrup and mixed fruits in the vacant positions in the middle and four sides, and then put it in the refrigerator overnight. Then take it out and blow it out with a blower
18. After demoulding, cut into small pieces and eat them. The taste of each layer is different, and the texture of each layer is not the same, making this cake bring you a different surprise, just like a packaging box The surprise here is worth tasting layer by layer to discover the beauty inside
1. Because of the different levels, different sizes of molds are needed. You have to combine the molds layer by layer in advance to see if you can use it. My 8-inch mold has a slightly smaller hollow space, so when I take it out Use a knife to dig a bit larger in the middle to make the hollow position more suitable for the mold;
2. With such an increase, the first layer cannot be baked too high, it must be the shortest, and then increase layer by layer, so that a sense of layering can come out;
3. Both the mousse and jelly layer must be solidified on the first layer before the other layer can be put on, so as to ensure the uniform stacking of each layer;
4. For mixed fruits, don't choose too sour fruits, like monkey peach, because the acidic substance in the fruit will hinder the solidification of the jelly layer.
5. The mousse layer can be replaced with other fruits. Tao Ma uses carrot juice, which is very nutritious, and secondly, this natural light orange is really outstanding. The mousse that comes out will not be very thick. The taste of carrots, I believe friends who do not like carrots will definitely be able to accept it.