1. Materials are ready.
2. Clean up the crucian carp, use kitchen paper to wipe dry the water on the surface of the crucian carp.
3. The chayote is peeled and cut into pieces, ginger sliced, green onion cut flowers and ready.
4. Connect the induction cooker to the power source, select the "Fry Fish" button, put oil and ginger slices in the frying pan, and burn until the ginger touches the oil and make a squeaking sound, then put the crucian carp.
5. Fry the crucian carp until golden on both sides, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of rice wine.
6. Pour in hot water, you can see that the hot water and the crucian carp will turn white immediately after contacting the water.
7. Then put in the chayote pieces.
8. Bring to a boil and cover the frying pan.
9. At this time, we set the induction cooker to 15 minutes.
10. After 15 minutes, boil until the soup is white and the chayote is soft, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
1. The fish soup should be thick and white, the fish must be fried thoroughly, and hot water is added, so that the fish soup will be very thick and white. The process of boiling the soup is best to keep the heat in the middle.
2. Ginger slices, rice wine and pepper all have the effect of removing fishy and fragrant. They are indispensable, and the fish soup tastes better.
3. The induction cooker is very convenient for frying fish, you can adjust the size at will; you can set the time when boiling the fish soup, and you can leave to do other things, which is very user-friendly.