1. Main ingredients: 300 grams of flour, 10 quail eggs, accessories: vegetable oil, salt
2. Add the flour to the water and mix it evenly to form a dough. It is best to add the juice several times, so that you can better control the hardness of the dough and make it into a smooth dough by hand, because each type of flour has different water absorption. Cover and proof for 30 minutes.
3. Wash the leeks, drain the water, finely chop, add a spoonful of vegetable oil, and mix well, so that no water is easy to get out
4. Knead the awake dough more and divide it into small doses
5. Roll it into a small square, the same size as a sandwich, roll out a few more
6. First, preheat the sandwich maker for 3 minutes, then brush a thin oil in the sandwich pan, add the rolled pancakes, and minced chives, not too much, because the sandwich maker has a thickness, or cover it Put the lid on. Add dove eggs, not too many, 4 are just fine, add a spoonful of vegetable oil, sprinkle a little salt, and evenly
7. Add the small pancakes and brush with a layer of vegetable oil, so that it is covered. This kind of bakeware is fixed, and different bakeware can be used to make breakfast in different shapes.
8. Set a lid and set the time to 10 minutes. This is not fixed, because I like to eat especially tender, less time, and more time to eat it, so there is no need to worry about baking.
9. The finished dove egg leek box sandwich is automatically divided into two, which is especially convenient without cutting. For breakfast, the combination of meat and vegetables is very reasonable and simple. The nutrition for a day is almost enough, and it saves time, less than 10 You can eat it in a minute, and the whole family can eat it.
1. Don't add too much leeks, it's easier to get water out, and the sandwich maker has a certain thickness
2. It is better to fry 4 quail eggs in a sandwich. It is good to separate two quail eggs in this way.