1. Add half a pot of water first, then add the washed rice to a boil
2. Dice bacon, potatoes, and mushrooms and serve on a plate
3. After the rice is put in the pot, it needs to be stirred several times in the middle to prevent it from sticking. After the rice is formed, when it starts to become sticky, drain it into the drain pot. The rice soup can be left and it is delicious!
4. Heat oil in the pan, pour the bacon and fry until it is fragrant, pour in the diced potatoes and shiitake mushrooms, and finally add the appropriate amount of soy sauce, and continue to stir fry.
5. Pour the rice and add a small half cup of boiling water. It feels that it is just below the rice position. After the high heat is boiled for 3 minutes, the heat is simmered for 20 minutes and then the heat is turned off. The smell of the whole room is added with the brown rice crust at the bottom of the pot. Stir it evenly, put it out in a bowl, and eat it beautifully!
1. If you like the focus of taste, you can add salt in an appropriate amount;
2. When putting oil, lard will be more fragrant than rapeseed oil;
3. Simmer for about 20 minutes, and observe whether the water in the pot has boiled dry, and avoid slurping.