1. First, wash the radishes and prepare other ingredients.
2. Use a peeler to scrape the washed radishes into thin slices.
3. Put the scraped radishes into a container and season with salt.
4. Add sugar to increase the taste.
5. Add rice vinegar to taste at this time.
6. Then add the light soy sauce to taste and mix.
7. Finally add half a tablespoon of chopped pepper sauce.
8. Mix all the ingredients and seasonings evenly, then marinate for half an hour.
9. At this time, remove the shells of the walnuts.
10. After the pot is heated, pour the peanut oil into the heat, and slowly fry the fragrant walnuts on a low fire.
11. Pour the hot oil from the fried walnuts to the remaining half a spoonful of chopped chili sauce and stir well.
12. In the marinated water radish, add the fried walnuts and the remaining chopped pepper sauce splashed with oil.
13. Mix all the ingredients and stir well.
If you don’t have walnuts, you can buy ready-made walnuts to cook. If you don’t eat spicy food, you can halve the chopped pepper sauce...