1. First, wash the ribs, soak the mushrooms and cut into cubes, cut the carrots into cubes, and cut the fungus into small pieces.
2. Put a little oil in the hot pan, add the ribs and fry until both sides are browned, then add rock sugar and stir fry evenly
3. Then add diced carrots, green onion, ginger, garlic and star anise, stir fry until fragrant.
4. Put in the soy sauce cooking wine, all are one flat spoon as shown in the picture. Add salt and chicken essence.
5. Add corn kernels, stir-fry mushrooms and fungus to taste, then pour in boiling water and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Then put the washed rice in the rice cooker and soak for 10 minutes. Then turn off the fire!
6. Put the fried ribs in the pot, add water to the ribs, stir slowly with a spatula to turn on the steamed rice mode! When the time is up, open the pot and use a spatula to slowly stir up and down evenly, then turn on the rice mode for 15 minutes and stop. Don't open the lid. Simmer for a while and you can start
With a moderate amount of oil, the bottom of the pot will be a little bit scorched. Better than all stewed rice