1. First wash the ribs, put the cooking wine onion and ginger in a pot under cold water to blanch the blood and remove the foam
2. Pour the oil in a cold pot, add rock sugar to the sauce after the oil is hot, fry the blanched ribs (the water should be as dry as possible before, so that the oil is easy to splash), and then put a pint of fresh, dark soy sauce, green onion and ginger You can also put it down if there is a stew material of bay leaf or something. Pour a piece of soy bean curd with water into a sauce and pour it into the pot. Add a small amount of water to the ribs.
3. Wash the rice without adding water, cut the potatoes, cut the mushrooms into the rice pot with one or two cuts, and fry the carrots with oil (it is not necessary to fry, but it is said that the carotene will come out after frying). Into the rice pot,
4. Put the pork ribs, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and onions into a rice cooker, then add two spoons of salt to the rice cooker and set it to standard rice mode.
5. You don't want to make it out