1. Cut carrots and lettuce into small pieces, dice mushrooms, cut garlic cloves in half, and slice ginger.
2. Boil the spare ribs in a pot, remove the blood and remove them for later use.
3. Heat the wok, pour the oil into the ribs and stir-fry evenly, until the color changes. Add rock sugar and stir fry evenly, until slightly sugary.
4. Add chili, ginger slices and garlic cloves and stir fry evenly until fragrant.
5. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and tomato sauce and stir-fry evenly.
6. Pour in the cut vegetables and stir-fry evenly, add salt and chicken essence and stir-fry evenly.
7. Pour in the cleaned rice and stir-fry evenly.
8. Pour the ingredients into the rice cooker, add the water to the level of the ingredients, stir evenly, and press to cook the rice.
9. The scent of stewed rice fills the room. The cooked stewed rice is beautiful and delicious when you look at the meal. The savory flavor of ribs and the taste of vegetables are integrated into the rice. The fragrance, fresh, sweet, and spicy is very layered. The sweet carrots are refreshing. The lettuce is very greasy when paired together, and the umami flavor of the shiitake mushrooms is perfectly integrated into the various ingredients.
I want to make the ribs more delicious. After blanching the water, add light soy sauce, cooking wine, marinate for 15 minutes and then cook. It should not be too weak to taste, and you can press the cooking button again if you are afraid that it is not cooked thoroughly. Don't eat it immediately when the rice cooker jumps to the heat preservation. It needs to be simmered for at least 10 minutes.
Another important point is that after turning on the rice cooker, use a rice spatula to turn the stuffed rice from the inside to the outside to dissipate moisture and let the rice come in contact with the air, so that the taste of the rice is better and fuller. I like this braised rice with ribs. You can try it at home! Especially suitable for friends who are office workers, you can enjoy it after you finish get off work at noon in the morning.