1. Prepare the ingredients and cut the beef into pieces.
2. Carrots and potatoes are cut into pieces with a hob and set aside.
3. Boil the sirloin for a while, rinse off the blood foam, and rinse with cold water for later use.
4. Heat oil in a pot, add green onion and ginger, stir fry for a while, pour in sirloin, stir fry for about 3 minutes.
5. The fried sirloin is transferred to another pot, I use a rice cooker.
6. Fill the sirloin with water.
7. Add a spoonful of cooking wine, cover and simmer for an hour.
8. Heat oil in a wok, pour carrots and potatoes, fry them until the aroma overflows, then set them aside for later use.
9. After an hour, pour the carrots and potatoes into the pot and cook with the sirloin.
10. Pour the curry powder and continue to simmer for about 20 minutes.
11. After the radishes and potatoes are boiled, add coconut milk, add a teaspoon of sugar, and cook for 10 minutes.
1. I use a rice cooker, so I press it once for fine cooking, then pour in carrots and potatoes and press it to cook quickly. If you use other pots or gas stoves or induction cookers, you can control the heat and time by yourself.
2. No coconut milk can be replaced with milk, but coconut milk has a better flavor.