1. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in clean water for half an hour, soak the shiitake mushrooms and dice
2. Put rice in the rice cooker and wash it. The amount of rice depends on the number of people in the family.
3. After washing the rice, pour out the dirty water, add a spoonful of light soy sauce, a spoonful of dark soy sauce, and a little edible salt, stir evenly, and then spread out and set aside
4. Peel carrots and potatoes, cut into small cubes, and dice dried sausages
5. Put the diced carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, and dried sausage on top of the rice
6. Pour clean water into the rice cooker, the amount of water is a little bit more than usual steamed rice, and then spread it out.
7. Put the inner pot into the rice cooker, press the cooking button, and simmer for five minutes after it is cooked
8. After boiling, add a spoonful of Laoganma beef sauce, stir well, then cover and simmer for five minutes
9. Sprinkle a little chopped green onion, stir well and start eating