1. The eggs are loosened and beaten evenly, and the shallots are finely chopped;
2. Add equal weight of clean water to the egg liquid;
3. Stir and sieve;
4. Add appropriate amount of water to the energy clay pot and put it in the lid;
5. Place the bowl with egg liquid on the lid of the cup, close the lid, and select the function "egg custard";
6. After the procedure is over, carefully take out the egg custard;
7. Top with light soy sauce and sesame oil, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
1. Since the small energy clay pot does not have a steamer, put in the lid to prevent the bowl from contacting water. If the rice cooker has a steamer, just put the bowl into the steamer;
2. Add one to one water to the egg liquid to increase the tenderness of the custard;
3. After the egg liquid is sieved, the taste will be more delicate;
If the rice cooker does not have the function of "egg custard", you can use "steaming", "cooking rice" or "hot rice", because our purpose is to solidify the egg liquid by water vapor, so we don't need to be too entangled in the function if we understand the principle. what.