1. Raw materials!
2. Dice the pork belly, fold the beans into two sections, and slice the ginger and garlic (the other two garlic cubes are minced and set aside)!
3. Cut the eggplant into strips, sprinkle in salt and marinate for ten minutes, then squeeze the water to dry!
4. Heat oil in the wok, add the peppercorns and sauté fragrant and remove!
5. Pour the beans and stir fry!
6. Beans become wrinkled and ready for use!
7. Leave a little oil in the pot and stir-fry the eggplant to serve!
8. Add oil and saute ginger garlic chili!
9. Put the minced pork and stir fry! Stir-fry the moisture!
10. Add soy sauce to color!
11. Then pour the beans and eggplant and stir fry together, add light soy sauce; finally add salt according to personal taste!
12. Enjoy beautifully!
1. The eggplant will be marinated in salt for a while, it will not absorb too much oil when frying, which is good for health!
2. You must be cautious when adding salt at the end, because the eggplant has already been salted!