1. Wash the potatoes with their skins, and put the potatoes flat, turn the potatoes 90°, and cut them in half from a high place;
2. Cut the potatoes into thirds in a fan shape and place them in a large bowl.
3. Put 2/3 teaspoon of salt, 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme and 2 teaspoons of cornstarch, and mix well by hand;
4. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and mix well;
5. Spread a layer of butter evenly on the surface of the glass bakeware;
6. Put the potato strips skin down, spread them in a baking tray, and bake them in a preheated oven. Use a low heat of 400°F and bake for about 30 minutes. The purpose is to bake the potato strips and then change to a table fire. (Broil), use Low and roast for 15-18 minutes. The purpose is to color the surface of the potato strips. After coloring, turn off the heat and take it out for consumption.
1. Lay the potato strips as flat as possible, or stack them up and bake them. When laying out the potato strips, the amount of preserved eggs will be downward, so that they will not stick to the baking tray;
2. Try to use a special glass plate that can be used for baking, cool it after baking, soak it in water for a while, it is easy to clean;
3. The ovens of each family are different, some are higher than the theoretical scale, and some are lower. The temperature and time given by the author may not be suitable for your oven. After using the oven many times, you will be familiar with you. The characteristics of the oven. The time and temperature given here have two purposes. One is to bake the potato strips. It is easy to bake them if they are not cooked. The other is to bake and color the surface. Let me tell you my experience. , The table fire is easy to bake things. When using the bottom fire, there is a layer of baking tray to hold the food, and when using the table fire, the heating tube is directly facing the food, so try not to leave the oven for a long time when using the table fire. It is best to open the box and observe the light when it is half of the time. Once the baking is enough, you can remove the food from the oven at any time before the time is up.