1. Prepare the ingredients you need and weigh them out as needed; the order on the picture is: diced unsalted butter, water, high-gluten wheat flour), instant dry yeast, a mixture of whole milk powder, fine sugar and salt.
2. Then use the bread machine to knead the dough, take out the mixing bucket of the bread machine, put in the water, the mixture of whole milk powder, sugar and salt, high-gluten wheat flour, instant dry yeast, and then set the bread machine to knead for 10 minutes, then knead 3 , Pour the softened butter cubes into the dough at 4 minutes and continue kneading until all the butter is incorporated into the dough. The kneading time is adjusted according to the situation of your own bread machine.
3. Take out the kneaded dough, take out the mixing blade, and then simply round the dough and put it in the mixing bucket for the first fermentation. It takes about 1 hour to ferment to double the size. If the room temperature is higher than 25 degrees, fermentation can be carried out at room temperature.
4. The fermented dough is taken out of the mixing tank, flattened and exhausted, and then weighed with an electronic scale, divided into 14 parts, covered with plastic wrap, and allowed to rest for 10-15 minutes; divide into 16 parts for better operation, as you like.
5. Flatten each small piece of dough with your hands, roll it into a circle with a rolling pin, stack 3 or 4 pieces diagonally, and press it with chopsticks or bamboo sticks in the middle.
6. Roll the pressed dough sheet from the outside to the inside without rolling too tightly, and then use a knife to cut the rolled bread dough in half from the middle.
7. Put the cut in half of the rose flower-shaped bread dough into a non-stick baking tray, put the baking tray in the upper middle of the oven, and put a bowl of water next to it. Use the fermentation function of the oven or the fermentation box for the second fermentation, time 30- About 40 minutes, adjust appropriately according to the actual temperature.
8. Preheat the oven at 175 degrees when the rose flower shape bread is fermented for 20 minutes; after the fermentation is completed, sprinkle a little dry flour on the surface of the bread embryo, then put the baking tray into the middle and lower layer of the oven, and bake for about 25 minutes. ; The actual temperature and time can be adjusted appropriately according to the temperature of your own oven.
9. After baking, when the surface of the bread is satisfactory, take it out of the baking tray and shake it vigorously to demould the bread and place it on the cooling rack to cool. After cooling, put it in a fresh-keeping bag and store it.
The water absorption of flour is different, and the water can be increased or decreased as appropriate. The baking temperature and time of the oven are for reference only, please adjust appropriately according to the temperature of your own oven.