1. Prepare the above materials
2. Mix an appropriate amount of high-gluten wheat flour with whole wheat flour, butter, (milk powder, corn starch), add egg liquid, yeast and mix well to form a dough
3. Ferment for about an hour
4. The dough can be fermented to about twice as large, use a rolling pin to knead it into long strips and cut into small balls with a knife
5. During this period, prepare sweet potato mash, red bean paste and mix with appropriate amount of honey. At the same time, take two packs of daily nuts and mix with appropriate amount of pork floss.
6. Use a rolling pin to roll out the small dough, a layer of sweet potato mash, a layer of bean paste, and a layer of minced nuts mixed with floss, roll it into a roll and put it on a baking tray
7. Put it in the oven and bake at 270°C for 8 minutes or at 200°C for 30 minutes