1. All-purpose flour, baking powder, yeast, minced meat, etc.
2. Stir the minced meat, cooking wine, light soy sauce, pepper, salt, egg white, sesame oil, and chopped green onion to make the filling evenly
3. Stir 1 jin of all-purpose flour, 8 grams of baking powder and 5 grams of yeast
4. Pour in warm water and knead the dough into a smooth dough for 15 minutes
5. Dough cutter, then press the dough
6. Then use a rolling pin to roll it out to be thick in the middle and thin on both sides
7. Wrap the stuffed stuffing into buns
8. Turn the bun upside down, with the flower side facing down
9. Heat oil in a pan, put the buns in, fry on high heat for one minute until the bottom is golden
10. Pour in the right amount of water, the amount of water is probably to cover the entire bottom of the pot
11. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on the buns, close the lid, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes
12. Finally sprinkle with chopped green onion and fry it for a while, it tastes great!
1. Put the chopped green onion at the end and let it simmer for 2 minutes. The aroma is ready.
2. Fry for 1 minute on high fire, then scorch the bottom to crispy, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. The water in the pot is almost dispersed, and the buns are ready to fry.