1. Cut the swimming crabs to remove the gills and wash them. The prawns are opened to remove the tendons and rinsed and put in a bowl. Let the water dry for a few minutes, and pour a little cooking wine to marinate to remove the taste.
2. Use the prepared spare ribs and boil three small pieces in a small bowl to make the broth. After about 40 minutes, it will have this concentration. This step does not need to be written. Or you can replace anything with chicken soup. Feel free to match.
3. Fresh ginger ➕ garlic cubes ➕ chopped pepper ➕ shallot, cut and set aside
4. Pour in a little rapeseed oil and wait for the pot to heat up. Pour in the spare ginger, minced garlic, and chopped pepper. Stir fragrant. Then pour in the boiled broth.
5. Bring the broth to the pot and boil until boiling, add the swimming crabs (hold with chopsticks, don’t pour, because the water in the soup will be fishy), then add a little cooking wine ➕ a little soy sauce
6. After the soup in the pot is boiled-change the casserole (personally love all kinds of casserole stew)
7. After the ingredients are poured into the casserole, put the shrimp in (the shrimp is easier to cook, and you can put the shrimp five minutes before the pan is out, depending on your personal preference for the tender and cooked taste). Bring to a boil, turn off the heat and simmer slowly
8. Seeing the joy of the smoke from the small holes in the casserole, it was almost time to open it and take a look, the color is beautiful, sprinkled with the favorite little green onion, and you're done.
This casserole of shrimps➕crabs, the soup tastes great. The crab meat is tender and the soup is delicious. If you buy prawns, it will be more perfect. The quantity is smaller, just add umami.