1. Put an appropriate amount of water on the pot, wash the chicken with cold water, put it into the pot, cover tightly and cook until the chicken is cooked.
2. Soak the cooked chicken in cold water for later use.
3. Chop the chili, green onion, coriander, and half of the peanuts.
4. Take a bowl and add 4 spoons of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of chili oil, 1 spoon of vinegar, and 1 spoon of sesame oil.
5. Add peanuts, sesame seeds, green onions and parsley to make a fragrant sauce.
6. Cut the soaked chicken into pieces and serve.
7. Pour the previously adjusted sauce into the chicken nuggets.
8. Finished product
Delicious saliva chicken