1. Put 20 green onions, ginger, and peppercorns in a pot and add water.
2. Put in the washed chicken drumsticks and pour 1 teaspoon of rapeseed oil to make the chicken drumsticks fresher and tender, then close the lid and turn on high heat.
3. Turn to medium heat and simmer for 8 minutes after the high heat is boiled, turn off the heat and cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Poke into the chicken thigh with chopsticks after 15 minutes. If there is no blood seeping out, the chicken is cooked.
5. Remove the chicken legs and soak them in ice water until they cool.
6. Dry the chili, drain the water, put it in the oven at 100 degrees, and roast for 10-12 minutes until it smells. After roasting, take it out and cool it and cut it with scissors to pour out the chili seeds. You can also use commercially available ones. Chili noodles.
7. After the chili is processed, put it into a blender and smash it three times, then add the pepper powder and mix well.
8. Pour two bowls (rice bowls) of rapeseed oil into the pot.
9. Add 10 peppercorns and turn on a small fire to heat the oil. When it smokes, turn off the heat.
10. Pour the hot oil into the chili noodles.
11. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, add cooked sesame seeds and stir to make chili oil.
12. Now mix the sauce, put the vinegar, light soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl.
13. Add appropriate amount of chili oil and mix well.
14. Put cooked peanuts in the bowl.
15. Pour half of the sauce into a bowl and let the peanuts soak for a while for a more delicious taste.
16. After the chicken legs have cooled down, take them out of the ice water. Use kitchen paper to soak up the excess water. Cut the chicken legs into pieces and put them in a bowl. Finally, pour the remaining sauce with cucumber and coriander.
-Cook four chicken legs for eight minutes, if it is two chicken legs, cook for five minutes, remember not to cook too thoroughly or the chicken will not be elastic.
-If you like spicy food, add more chili oil.