1. Wash the grass carp meat, wipe off the water, and chop into small pieces
2. Put in a basin, add a little salt, chicken powder, pepper, light soy sauce, marinate for ten minutes
3. Marinate the fish pieces and sprinkle with cornstarch
4. Heat oil in the pot, put the fish pieces in the pot and fry on medium heat
5. When deep-fried until golden brown, the oil is filled
6. Pour the fish cubes into a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper powder
7. Finished picture.
1. Cut the fish into smaller pieces as much as possible, so that it is easier to taste when marinated, and it is easier to fry into a crispy taste after being put in the pot
2. Because the salt and pepper itself has a salty taste, the amount of light soy sauce and salt should be as small as possible when pickling.