1. Quail eggs are steamed in a steamer, shelled and set aside
2. Wash and peel the carrots. Cut carrots and rose sausages into slices, then use a mold to carve them into a flower or star shape
3. Broccoli and cauliflower are broken into small flowers and washed. Boil the stock pot with water, add vegetable oil and salt, blanch the broccoli and cauliflower, and drain the water after cooling.
4. Place broccoli and cauliflower in a bento bowl
5. Take a part of the rice, add soy sauce and mix well, round the rice ball to make Santa’s head, put it in a silicone mold for baking, and then put it in a bento bowl
6. Carefully peel off the red and white parts of the crab stick, as shown in the picture, cover the top of the head to make a Santa Claus hat
Cut out the smiling eyes from the seaweed, make the nose of the small sausage, and put the eyes and nose in proper positions.
Take a small amount of white rice and press it on the face to make a big beard
8. Put the prepared quail eggs (partially cut in half), carrots and rose sausage slices, sliced sausages and sweet corn in a bento bowl
9. Cut the seaweed out of Santa’s mouth and glue it to the beard. Take a small amount of white rice balls into small balls and decorate the top of the hat. Santa's bento is made