1. Cut the shallots to white, leaving only the green onion leaves and cut into about 5 cm sections; put oil in the pot, add the shallots and star anise; stir fry on low heat
2. Prepare the sauce, mix 1 tablespoon thin salt light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
3. Fry the shallots on low heat for about 25-30 minutes, turning 1-2 times in the middle; until the shallots turn brown or darker
4. Pour in the mixed juice and stir
5. Keep it on a low heat until the sauce is boiling, then turn off the heat
6. Cook the noodles, control the moisture, pour it into the boiled scallion sauce, mix well and serve
1. Only use green onion leaves, discard the white onions.
2. The whole process of low fire, that is, open the fire as small as possible, to avoid the onion fragrance has not been exploded, the onion has been battered.
3. Don't cook the noodles too soft, otherwise they will lose their chewy texture.
4. Light soy sauce must choose thin salt soy sauce or light soy sauce. If not, add a little bit of water to dilute it with ordinary soy sauce, otherwise it will be too salty.