1. Wash the chives and cut into 4 cm sections, and shred the onions;
2. Pour oil in the pot, add the prepared chives, onions, and seasonings;
3. Cover the lid and start the "dry pan frying" function; (other models can use the "dry pan" or "intelligent cooking" function keys)
4. After cooking, serve and set aside;
5. Fill the pot with water, close the lid and start the "boil noodles" function. After the water is boiled, add the noodles to loosen, and close the lid to continue the automatic cooking process; (You can also use the manual function. Can)
6. After cooking, take out the cooked noodles and dress up with the soy sauce marinade.
1. If you use light soy sauce instead of soy sauce, you can add 10ml of soy sauce for better coloring;
2. You can add sea rice to increase the umami taste;
3. You can decide whether to add salt or not according to your taste, you can add 1 to 2 grams of salt.