1. The ratio of flour to warm water is two to one, and the flour is made into a dough. The surface is smooth and there is no dough inside. Divide the mixed dough into sections.
2. Knead the divided noodles into a ball with a smooth surface
3. Roll out the dough into a cake, the thinner the better (the thinner the cake, the more layers it makes)
4. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of oil on it and smooth it evenly. The oil is wrapped in it and it is fragrant and not greasy.
5. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt (you can also add some chicken essence)
6. Sprinkle the chopped green onion evenly on top
7. Everything is ready, roll up the pie
8. Twist the rolled cake into small pieces, and roll the divided dough into a cake
9. Everything is ready, add oil to the pot, medium and low heat, put the cake in
10. Fry on both sides until golden brown and ready to be served O(∩_∩)O
Mix noodles with warm water and add some salt to make the cakes stronger