1. Take an appropriate amount of flour and divide it into two parts. Add one part to the hot water and boil it. Stir while boiling, let it cool down, and slowly add warm water to the other part.
2. Mix the above two pieces of dough and knead it until the dough is smooth, then leave it for 5-10 minutes (use a basin to buckle up, or wrap in plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out)
3. Add a little oil to the pot, heat to 70%, turn off the heat, add appropriate amount of white sesame seeds, chive froth, flour (a little), salt, stir evenly, take it out and let cool, and use it as the oil for the cake.
4. Put the dough on the dough table and roll it into a large pie, about 1 cm thick
5. Add the prepared oil in the package, spread it evenly, and then roll it up from one side (don't roll it too tight)
6. Divide the rolled noodles into appropriate portions, and then stretch them out
7. Then roll each portion to about 1 cm of biscuits.
8. Add appropriate amount of oil to the cake, heat it to about 50%, put it in the cake, and then turn it over and fry it until golden
1. Half of the noodles should be blanched with boiling water, this kind of cake is relatively soft;
2. In the process of pancakes, the fire should be adjusted up or down appropriately.