1. All materials
2. I used 2 small bowls of flour, added some salt, and stirred with water.
3. First use chopsticks to stir it into a flocculent shape, and then knead it into a dough with your hands.
4. After the dough is kneaded, knead it into three light, cover with plastic wrap, and wake up for about 20 minutes
5. During the waking up of the dough, we can prepare the chopped green onions. Chop the shallots finely, put them in a bowl, add salt, pepper and salt to taste. You can also add pepper and other spices you like.
6. Pour in the right amount of edible oil, stir well, and that's it.
7. After the dough wakes up, knead it and you can start. My dough is relatively large, divided into three doses
8. Take a potion and roll it into a cake with a rolling pin.
9. Spread the chopped green onion oil on the cake evenly.
10. Use four knives on the top and bottom of the pie, don’t cut in the middle
11. Start stacking cakes below.
12. Then fold it in the middle, and then cover the two sides as you did at the beginning
13. Fold it again, and finally cover both sides. Press tightly
15. Roll out the stacked pie as round as possible. .
16. Uh, this is so ugly to be torn. . . Just burn it until golden on both sides
A little patience, fold the cake as much as possible, and use the electric cake to support the bake.