1. Add egg and noodles, roll out the dough after waking up
2. Brush with oil, then add chopped green onion, salt and pepper according to personal taste (I also added chili powder myself)
3. Roll it up, haha
4. My friend said it’s like Baba, haha
5. Roll out into a thin dough, fry in a pan until golden on both sides
6. It may not look good, I added some native eggs, I personally think it’s easier for breakfast
I have also added beef, but I can’t taste the scent of green onion. I think it’s the best original flavor.