1. Boil a pot of boiling water, wash the shallots and cut into chopped green onions
2. 200 grams of flour, add 50 grams of boiled water, stir while adding, continue to add 50 grams of cold water, mix well and form a soft dough, cover the basin, proof for about 20 minutes, and divide the awake dough into 6 portions.
3. Spread a little oil on the panel to prevent sticking, take a portion of the dough, press it flat, roll it into a pancake, brush with oil, salt, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
4. Fold the top and bottom pie crust to the middle
5. Fold in the middle and squeeze tightly
6. One end of the boiling water is rolled up, and the other end of the pie crust is put underneath.
7. 6 doughs are all made to make the dough
8. Roll into a round cake
9. Electric baking pan is heated, brushed with oil, and both sides are baked
10. Seared until golden and crispy on both sides
11. Out of the pot, cut into pieces for easy consumption.