1. Prepare the ingredients, clean the sea bass, spread salt evenly, pour in the cooking wine, and put the green onion and ginger until the fish maw is marinated for a while.
2. Just use the fish belly to fill the green onion and ginger.
3. Put the fish in the steamer and steam for 5 minutes.
4. After steaming, pour out the steamed fish water, green onion and ginger, three spoons of steamed fish soy sauce and one spoon of sugar to make a sauce and pour on the steamed fish.
5. Pour sesame oil and corn oil in a frying pan to heat. Place the fish with scallions and ginger, and pour it over with hot oil.
6. The delicious sea bass is just fine!