1. Prepare fresh lamb chops and cut them into one-inch pieces. When I bought it, I asked the supermarket to cut it into sections. Rinse lamb chops with clean water.
2. Ready sea cucumber
3. Cut the carrot into strips about an inch. Wash cordyceps flower, wolfberry, green onion, ginger slices, wash and set aside.
4. Boil the lamb chops in boiling water. After the froth is boiled, turn off the heat and remove the lamb chops.
5. Put the blanched lamb chops, carrots, cordyceps flower, wolfberry, green onion, and ginger slices into a saucepan and simmer for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours, the soup will turn into a thick soup color. At this time, add the prepared fresh ginseng sea cucumber, 2 teaspoons of salt, and simmer for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat! A delicious sea cucumber lamb chop soup is ready! It's simple and delicious, and it replenishes the body!
1. Don't put too many carrots, because carrots will eat the oily water of lamb chops and the soup will become weak. Put 2 small roots and 1 large root.
2. If there is no Cordyceps flower, you can leave it alone. You can put all kinds of mushrooms, they will be delicious, but don't put shiitake mushrooms (the smell of shiitake mushrooms is too big).