1. When the sea crab is processed, remove the stomach, heart, and pick out the crab roe from the crab shell. The rest are cut into strands, and the crab legs are also removed from the front part that has no meat.
2. Peel and shred when blooming at night.
3. Saute the garlic with cold oil in a hot pan, pour into the silk that blooms at night, and fry until cooked.
4. Add the cut crab meat and continue to stir-fry, because the crab is cooked, just one minute.
5. Add water, salt, cooking wine and bring to a boil.
6. Mix flour and water to make a batter, set aside.
7. When the soup in the pot is boiled, spoon the batter into the soup and wait for it to be cooked.
8. When the gnocchi is almost cooked, add the chopped leeks and cook it for a while. Just do this for the fragrant gnocchi. It's really fresh.
It's more delicious with chopped green onions.