1. Wash the curry leaves, prepare the minced garlic and ginger, slice the small onions, and cut all four tomatoes.
2. Heat the pan, add corn oil, and fry small onions. Stir-fry on medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the small onions are soft.
3. Add curry leaves, shredded ginger, and minced garlic, and continue to fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add chili powder and turmeric powder and stir-fry evenly.
5. Slowly pour in the water, stirring while pouring. After boiling on high heat, simmer for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking to the pan.
6. Wash the crabs, open the shells, and the body is everything.
7. Add the sea crab to the cooked soup.
8. Continue to cook for 10 minutes on medium heat until the sea crabs are completely cooked. Stir occasionally during this process to avoid sticking to the pan.
9. Add tomatoes, pour in coconut milk, stir well, heat for 2-3 minutes on high heat, and season with salt.
10. Cover the lid, turn off the heat, set aside, and let stand for 3-5 minutes.
11. Add lemon juice.
12. Add crushed black pepper, stir well, and serve as soon as possible.
1 Crabs are suitable for sea crabs, such as swimming crabs.
2 Since the sauce will clump when it cools down, it should be consumed as soon as possible.