1. Wash the beef, remove the tendons, cut into small pieces, chop into minced meat, and chop until there are no large particles.
2. Wash the green onions, cut into chopped green onions, add them to the bowl of beef, and mix well.
3. Wash the fat and cut into small pieces, put it in a bowl, and stir well with the beef.
4. Add the baking soda and salt together and mix well.
5. Add water in batches and stir in one direction until the meat sticks to your hands and does not fall off.
6. Add white granulated sugar and mix well.
7. Seal with plastic wrap and let stand for 6 hours.
8. Wash the green beans and soak them in warm water for 1 hour.
9. Heat the frying pan, put the beancurd skin into the pan and fry it until white and quickly out of the pan, then put it in the pan.
10. Add cornstarch and stir well.
11. Add green beans and oil, and stir well. Take out the squeeze and squeeze it into a ball and place it on the plate.
12. Steam it in a steamer for 10 minutes.
13. Out of the pot.
1. Add water for several times, slowly beaten up, the taste is more Q.
2. Let it stand for 6 hours to make it more delicious.
3. Green peas can be soaked in advance, so that it won’t have a hard and unhealthy taste when steamed.
4. Use deep-fried tofu skin as the bottom, so it won't stick to the plate after steaming.