by Strawberry tea
1. Beat the eggs and fry them into omelets, then cut into thin strips and set aside.
2. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot and boil the shredded carrots.
3. Put the cabbage in a pot and cook.
4. Add the noodles to the boiling pot.
5. Add the lettuce to the pot.
6. Pour some light soy sauce.
7. Add a pinch of salt.
8. Add some sesame oil.
9. After serving the noodles, put the fried egg crust into the noodles.
Put the hard-to-ripe vegetables first and then the easy-to-ripe vegetables.
The noodles are easy to cook, so just put the lettuce in the pot and it will be cooked.