by Leo is quiet
1. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in warm water in advance, and soak the ribs in bleeding water in advance.
2. Soak the rice in cold water for half an hour.
3. Boil the pork ribs in a pot under cold water, add a spoonful of cooking wine and a few pieces of ginger to remove the smell.
4. Remove the ribs and wash the blood foam with warm water to control the water for later use.
5. These are the ingredients that are ready to be seasoned. First, use rock sugar to fry the sugar color. Seeing that the color is dark, it doesn’t fade
6. How about sugar-coated pork ribs? Is the color beautiful? Then add green onion, ginger, star anise, bay leaves and cinnamon, stir fry for a while and add the soaked dried shiitake mushrooms. Well, I can smell the strong scent of spare ribs.
7. Pour in a little dark soy sauce and light soy sauce, then add boiling water, cover and simmer for half an hour.
8. Finally, add salt to taste, add the soaked rice and sliced potatoes and carrots, mix well, then pour it into the rice cooker and add the amount of water for normal cooking and press the cooking button. This time I added a little less water than usual, but The cooked rice is also very good, with a slight crispy rice underneath it tastes particularly delicious.
9. After cooking, let it simmer for a few minutes before opening the lid. Mix the rice and vegetables evenly and you can start eating! how about it? Looks good! It tastes better! I suggest you try it.
This pork ribs stewed rice can also be added with other vegetables according to your own preferences. The vegetable rice is made in a pot, and it is not too beautiful to be paired with a nice soup!