1. All the main ingredients are unveiled, the preserved eggs have been cut open
2. In order to benefit the taste, the cabbage root can be peeled off the outer skin with a knife first, so that it will be crunchy.
3. Each salted egg yolk is cut into 4 pieces, the preserved egg yolk is larger and can be cut into 8 pieces
4. Put 2 tablespoons of oil in a hot pan, fry the garlic, and fry until golden on the outside
5. Transfer the garlic cloves to the side of the pot, pour in the right amount of oil, turn on high heat, add the choy sum, pour half of the chicken broth and simmer for 30 seconds
6. Open the lid after 30 seconds, add a little salt, flip the choy sum to make the soup soak evenly, then pour out and arrange on a plate
7. From another pot, pour in the remaining clear chicken broth and ginger slices, add the preserved egg white and salted egg yolk and cook for 2 minutes, then pour in the salted egg white, wait until the egg white is cooked and white before adding the preserved egg yolk
8. Finally, pour the golden and silver egg soup on the choy sum, and it's done