1. Prepare fresh broccoli, shiitake mushrooms, tofu slices, carrots, and songhua eggs.
2. Break the broccoli into pieces, rinse and soak in cold water for a while.
3. Slice the shiitake mushrooms, cut the tofu into strips, and cut the carrot into thick slices. Cut the Songhua Egg into pieces.
4. Cut chives, garlic and ginger into slices.
5. Heat the wok with oil, add green onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
6. Add shiitake mushrooms, stir-fry carrots, add a very fresh flavor, and oyster sauce will add color and fragrance.
7. Add broccoli and stir fry.
8. Add tofu slices and stir fry.
9. Add appropriate amount of hot water or broth, and add pineapple eggs. Add salt, chicken essence, pepper and sugar. After the fire is boiled, change to medium heat.
10. Turn off the heat after about 8-10 minutes.
11. Put it out of the pot and put it in a soup pot, sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Break the broccoli, do not throw away the stem, tear off the crust, cut the hob into pieces and burn it together. \nThe broccoli should be soaked in salt water for a while, so that the dirt inside can be soaked. \nIf you like to eat crispy, you can save a few minutes of cooking. \n