Wash the choy sum and set aside
2. Put the oil in the pot and heat to 60% heat, saute the minced garlic, and serve some for later use
3. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add a little salt, Knorr Soup Bao, stir well and bring to a boil. When the soup treasure is completely melted by the heat, the soup will thicken and have a texture, and it will be extremely delicious
4. Then pour the prepared choy sum into the pot and cook it over high heat
5. Finally, top out the choy sum, sprinkle in the minced garlic prepared before, and serve it on the plate.
1. This dish uses clean water, but if there is a stock soup at home, the taste of this dish will take another step. In fact, it’s not difficult to make broth at home. Just put the boiled stick bone soup in a fresh-keeping box, put it in the freezer and freeze it, and put it directly in the pot to heat it when you eat it.
2. In this dish, Nongtangbao takes on the role of the broth, and brings out the nature of the broth to the fullest. Pay attention to putting it in when the broth is cooked. Don't let it go too late. Stir thoroughly and dissolve into the soup. In the middle, it presents a delicious and mellow taste.