1. Stir-fry the diced onions and carrots with olive oil until fragrant, and the onions are softened
2. The beef is first washed, cleaned and cut into small pieces, poured into the pot, and continue to stir fry
3. Until the beef changes color, pour the red wine and cover for a while, then open the cover to remove the fishy
4. Pour in the tomatoes, boil the tomatoes in advance, peel them and cut them into small pieces, and stir-fry them with the beef. It is best to stir-fry the tomatoes until they are soft and juicy.
5. Add the tomato sauce and mix well
6. Add clean water, add bay leaves and rosemary, boil, low heat for 30 minutes
7. Continue to pour in potatoes, cabbage and celery (the ingredients need to be washed and diced, because there are so many ingredients, they will not show up one by one), continue to cook for 30 minutes, if you don’t like the soft vegetables, you can put the vegetables later, but Potatoes must be boiled
8. The flour is fried in the pan until it changes color for later use, and some are fried into oily noodles. It is more technically tested and easy to paste.
9. After the beef is soft and rotten, pour in the red sausage and shredded cheese, stir and boil, add salt to taste
10. Add the fried flour and water to make a batter, slowly pour it into the soup, stirring constantly, to make the soup thicker, the amount of batter can be based on your preference for the concentration of the soup, and if you don’t like the thick soup, you can not Add fried roux
11. Finally, sprinkle black pepper on it
12. The soup color is gorgeous, the soup is sweet and sour, the aroma is strong, the beef is crispy and delicious, very appetizing
The preparation of this soup is time-consuming and there are a lot of ingredients. It requires patience. There is actually no skill in cooking this soup. Put the ingredients in order according to the maturity of the ingredients.