1. Wash the shepherd's purse several times to thoroughly remove the sand and dust in the shepherd's purse.
2. Boil the washed shepherd's purse in boiling water for 30 seconds.
3. Immediately remove it and ice it in cold water.
4. Pinch the water in the shepherd's purse and chop it for later use.
5. Heat oil in a pot and sauté the chopped green onions.
6. Pour a large bowl of water and bring it to a boil.
7. Then pour the shepherd's purse and cook on medium heat for about 1 minute.
8. When the shepherd's purse is cooked, beat the eggs and set aside.
9. After 1 minute, pour in the egg mixture and add all the seasonings.
10. Pour in the water and bring the starch to a boil to turn off the heat.
11. Serve out the bowl.
12. Take a bite, it's delicious.
1. Choose the dark green shepherd's purse that does not bloom.
2. The blanching time should be short to preserve the nutrition and taste of shepherd's purse.