1. Wash the shepherd’s purse, wring out the water, and chop (the raw chopped is very fragrant, you can try)
2. Also mince mustard
3. Pour minced pork belly into cooking wine, add sugar, salt and soy sauce sesame oil and stir evenly
4. Add the chopped mustard and shepherd's purse
5. Ready vegetable juice
6. Pour slowly into the glutinous rice flour
7. Knead into a round and soft dough
8. Round the small pieces of dough, turn and press it into a small bowl shape
9. Put a small ball of stuffing in the middle, seal, dip, and round
10. After all the glutinous rice balls are wrapped, they can be cooked.
11. Make the soup: After the water is boiled, add the thick soup, and just boil it.
12. Boil the glutinous rice balls under the water in another pot. After the glutinous rice balls are boiled, they need to boil for about 8-10 minutes before they are out of the pot~
13. Put the cooked soup in the bowl, add the cooked shepherd's purse into the glutinous rice balls and start eating~
Because the glutinous rice balls must be boiled until the glutinous rice balls float up, and they need to be boiled for about 5~8 minutes before they are out of the pot~