1. Pour yeast in warm water, stir until it melts, slowly pour it into flour, knead it into a smooth dough, cover and proof until it doubles in size;
2. Pick up the yellow leaves of shepherd's purse, take half a basin of water, pour in half a spoon of salt and stir until it melts, pour shepherd's purse into it and soak for 10 minutes, and then wash it several times to clean it.
3. Pour half a pot of water into the pot and bring to a boil, add a little salt and a few drops of oil, put the shepherd's purse in the pot and blanch until it changes color, remove the cold water, squeeze out the water, and chop into minced pieces;
4. Knock the eggs into a bowl and break them up, pour 2 tablespoons of peanut oil into the pot, pour in the egg liquid and stir-fry until solidified, divide it into small pieces with chopsticks, let out and let cool, pour into the shredded shepherd's purse, add half a spoon of salt, Mix 2 tablespoons of peanut oil and peanut powder, and the filling is ready;
5. Take out the dough, put it on the chopping board and knead it evenly, knead it into a long strip, divide it into 6 doses of the same size, press and roll it into a thick dough with thin edges in the middle;
6. Take a dough and wrap it with a suitable amount of fillings, wrap it like a bun, pinch the opening tightly, place it on the chopping board, gently press the opening with the palm of your hand to make it thin into a round cake;
7. Wrap everything and place it on the pan, cover with plastic wrap and wake up again for 10 minutes;
8. Pour the remaining oil in the electric baking pan, place the pie on top, brush the surface with a layer of oil, select the pie mode, and cover the pan for baking;
9. Wait for the bottom to be golden and colored, then turn it over and burn the other side, and then turn it over twice or three times.
Shepherd's purse should be soaked in salt water first and then washed to get rid of the small bugs in the hide;
The shepherd's purse can be blanched to remove the astringency. Adding a little salt and a few drops of oil when blanching can make the shepherd's purse more greenish in color;
The wrapped pie should be pressed at the closing part, and the other side need not be pressed, so that the thickness of both sides of the pie can be even;
After the pie is ready, it must be re-proofed before baking.