1. Main ingredients: chestnut kernels, soaked small shiitake mushrooms
2. Seasoning: oyster sauce, water starch, chopped shallots, sugar, light soy sauce,
3. Put the wok on the fire, heat the pan with cool oil, add the chestnuts and mushrooms, stir fry, and stir-fry the water vapor of the cooked mushrooms.
4. After stir-frying the water vapor, add 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon sugar
6. Stir-fry evenly and add a small bowl of water to boil.
7. After boiling, change to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes
8. Stew until the chestnuts are soft and shiitake mushrooms taste, thicken with water starch.
9. Stir fry over high heat until the gorgon sauce is thick and coat the ingredients, then turn off the heat, sprinkle a handful of chopped green onions to increase the color and flavor before serving.