1. Prepare ingredients: soak rice and millet together for 1 hour, sausages, shallots, shiitake mushrooms, pumpkin
2. Dice pumpkin, slice salami, cut small onion into small pieces, and cut small shiitake mushrooms into two. (The skin of the pumpkin is very thin, just wash it, no need to peel it)
3. Put the soaked rice into the rice cooker together with the diced pumpkin, and add a little less water than usual.
4. Put the bottom oil in the pot, add onions and mushrooms and fry them to create a fragrance.
5. After frying the flavor, add the sausage and fry until the sausage is transparent, and the fat part is spitting oil.
6. Put the fried mushrooms and sausages in a rice cooker, add some salt, umami soy sauce, and oyster sauce (chicken noodles)
7. Close the lid of the rice cooker and press the cooking button.
8. When the cooking program is over, turn on and mix well.
9. Sprinkle some chopped green onions and mix well again.