1. Wash the three yellow chicken and cut into pieces for later use. (Remove the head, claws, and skeleton)
2. Take a container and mix the chicken nuggets with salt, cooking wine, and green onion and ginger slices, then marinate them for flavor.
3. Rinse the sauerkraut and squeeze dry water; wild mountain pepper, green onion ginger, lemon slices.
4. Heat a proper amount of oil in a pot on the fire, and saute the shallots, ginger slices, and wild mountain pepper.
5. Add the sauerkraut and stir fry for a fragrance
6. Pour the chicken broth and bring it to a boil.
7. Scoop up 1/3 of the sauerkraut and cook the chicken on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
8. Add sauerkraut, lemon slices, white vinegar, salt, and sugar.
9. Transfer to the soup pot and serve with shabu-shabu.
Sauerkraut tastes salty and sour, which can not only increase appetite, appetite and invigorate the spleen, help digestion, but also promote the body's absorption of iron.