1. Mix the bean dregs and flour, and beat them quickly with chopsticks. There is a lot of soy milk in my bean dregs, so I didn’t add water. If the bean dregs are dry, you don’t need to add some water.
2. In addition, find a plate to put some flour and oil to make shortbread
3. Knead the mixture of okara and flour into a dough
4. Roll out into a round dough
5. Put the finished shortbread in the middle
6. Wrapped into a dough
7. Continue to roll it into a dough, spread a little salt, and chopped green onion, this time roll it up
8. Cut them into pieces and roll them into small round cakes.
9. Fry it with an electric baking pan