1. Prepare ingredients
2. Wash the eggplant and remove the stalks, steam for 12 minutes in the pot. If you can gently poke it in with chopsticks, it can be out of the pot.
3. Let the eggplant out to let cool
4. Tear the cold eggplant into strips
5. Finely chop garlic, chili and green onions, and use oyster sauce, chili oil, vinegar and salt, and chicken powder to make a sauce
6. Put the oil in the pot, saute the garlic and chili, then pour on the eggplant, pour in the sauce, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.