1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Shred pork, add a little light soy sauce and starch to mix well. Carrots peeled and sliced, green onions and chopped green onions
3. Prepare the seasoning, add chili oil, pepper powder, light soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped green onion and a little salt in a bowl
4. Add water to 0.9L in the health pot, select the boiling program, and bring the water to a boil
5. Put the noodles
6. Add carrots and shredded pork, cook until they are broken, the noodles are cut open by hand, and there are no white spots.
7. Put in the pea tips and blanch them for a few seconds.
8. Add the noodle soup to the seasoning bowl
9. Spread the noodles into a bowl and mix well.