1. All the ingredients are assembled, the chicken breast is cooked in advance and then torn into shreds
2. Peel the tomatoes and cut into small dices. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and celery and cut them into small dices.
3. Heat oil in the pot, fry the diced tomatoes until the soup comes out, then add the diced mushrooms and stir well
4. Add the broth and shredded pork
5. When it boils, pour the rice and continue to boil
6. Add diced celery and continue cooking until the diced celery is broken
7. Add salt to taste
8. Faster and time-saving than rice
Simple and no skill.